Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weird Pic Parents Take

Yeah, I was bored. One sunday, my kids happened to be napping. I do weird stuffs like holding their hands, kiss their palms/fingers, smell their hair, planting kisses on their cheeks while they are asleep. I can just sit there and watch them sleep. Well, sometimes I fell asleep as well. Then I noticed how long Ah Boy's eyelashes are. So I took a picture. Worried that Ah Girl's eyelashes aren't as long, I took a picture to compare.




































Who won?

6 comments:

Blessed Homemaker said...

Hahaha!! I do "silly" things like that too! Your boy's lashes are longer but your girl's lashes aint short too.

Katherine said...

i think although your boy's lashes are longer, i prefer your girl's one coz it's very equal and nicely shaped. and oh both of their cheeks are so rosy!

Velva said...

Those (2) sets of eyelashes are just beautiful. No need to worry, I think both your children are well endowed with a beautiful set of eye lashes.

Passionate About Baking said...

Hi Rei,
CA won! His eyelashes is really long compared to AA! Very obvious winner ya? ;)

kel said...

I did all those silly stuffs like u and quite often too, so falling in love with my girl sometimes ;p

Both kids r having very long eyelashes, pretty!

terri@adailyobsession said...

ah boy's lashes are longer...